Friday, June 13, 2014

Some Of My Blueberries Are READY!


Good morning sweets!!!!!! How is your day going? I have been working out in my craft barn and craft room in my home for two days. I am getting things organized and it feels so good to have junk out the door and on the burn pile! While I was taking some bags out I walked by my blueberries!!!!!! Ekkkkkk! Look at what I found!!!!


I hadn't checked them since I had come back from our mini vacation!!!!!!! Look! Six ripe plumpy (not a word.....but I like it) blueberries that taste so like ones I would pick in Alaska! I didn't get enough to make our Best Blueberry Muffins.....but that will just take time! So I shared them with my sweet man and Tress! 



The Best Blueberry Muffins

1/3 c. oil
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. milk
2 1/2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
2 c. flour
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare muffin cups with paper cups or grease them. In medium sized bowl beat oil and sugar, then add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla, baking powder, salt and then milk. Fold in flour, then blueberries. Spoon into muffin cups. Make the topping: I use my food processor. 1/2 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/2 tea cinnamon and 3 tbl. soften butter. Blend until into crumbs. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with topping. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. This recipe was given to me by a special friend... It is the best!

Hope you enjoy the recipe! Well, back to work......listening to 1 Peter on my kindle. Biblegateway audio is so wonderful.......just filling my soul with the TRUTH of HIS WORD! I need it to give me direction and keep me safe everyday of my life! 

Hugs to you and God bless your day, 

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Yummy looking muffins. Good to hear from you again. Miss when you do not update.

    BLESSINGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making these muffins ever since u posted them....and WOW are they great w peaches chopped up as well. Thanks so much for this recipe..it's going in the books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes these ARE the best blueberry muffins in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes these ARE the best blueberry muffins in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!