Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Prairie Flower Farm Calendar

Hello sweet ladies......

Tressa and I have been working on a Prairie Flower Farm calendar. We are ready to order, but we would like to know how many would like to buy one before we put the order in. The calendars will sell for $20.00 plus shipping. Please email me if you are interested Thank you! prairie flower farm at g mail dot com Please put "calendar" in the subject line. The pictures on the calendar will be the same as some of the cards. 



I asked on my fb last night the question......if you had a day and you could do something you would like.... what would it be. I so enjoyed getting to know you ladies a little bit more. We have had some new followers so please let us meet you also!!!!!! 

Hugs to your day, 

Linda

2 comments:

  1. A day I would like...Grateful for every day, but going to spend a day this weekend with my best friend from fifth grade and we'll visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art and have tea. What a perfect day! Hugs and prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I love your blog. I am a new follower. Can't wait to read more of your posts. Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!