Saturday, October 5, 2013

Gooseberry Patch Party Until midnight tonight October 6th!!!!

Hello sweet ladies,

Today is a huge day for us as far as getting the Sanctuary ready.......I made up a huge pot of Willie Family Chili using the recipe from the Hometown Harvest Cookbook.......you can sign up for the party if you would like by going here or scrolling down to sign up. 

The recipe is super easy and very nummy! 


Willie Family Chili
2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 to 1 c. onion, chopped
2 15 oz. cans pinto beans
28 oz. can diced tomatoes
15 oz. can tomato sauce
6 0z. can tomato paste
1 cup water
2 T. chili powder
1/2 t. dried oregano
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. pepper
Brown beef in a soup pot over medium heat; drain. stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for one hour. For best flavor, refrigerate overnight, then reheat and serve the following day. Makes 8 to 10 servings. 

It is a really so easy and will fill up a whole bunch of my college throughout the day!!!!


Hope you sign up to the Gooseberry Patch and Prairie Flower Farm giveaway!!!!!

Hugs from the farm, 

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Would love this Cookbook
    Your Chili looks Wonderful and Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chili looks AMAZING! I would love this cookbook:)
    keshakeke(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I might have to make this today!! Looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CathyJo@bright.net....This looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would like to win this cookbook. Thanks for the chance.

    BLESSINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure I signed up at Face Book because I know the GBP folks thanked me and wished me luck! Hee Hee! This chili sounds fantastic! Love visiting! How is the bride to be? Wish I were near and could peek in at the farm. Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will soon be time for chili.... Would be fun to try the recipes in this cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This recipe looks great - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Linda,
    Oh, I do love a good bowl of chili :) :) Thanks for sharing the recipe today :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!