Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And How Is Your Day Going?


Hello sweet ladies........
 
Did a little pinning on Pinterest. Look what I found.........I "like" it. I think we could have a party here don't cha think? Every one could bring a little treat. I pinned it to my Pinterest Porches


I have been up early. It was 69 degrees outside and it was beautiful. I went outside......"in my attire" for the morning.......but  I slipped a little jacket on and it was wonderful. The breeze was was blowing lightly. When I reached the garden........it was absolutely gorgeous! The sun was shining on all my veggie plants.......like seeing the garden in the mornings when the sun is rising.


We are getting some tomatoes.......there will be more as soon as  they get a little bit more red on them! Had to pick some basil.......guess what we are having for supper tonight.......pizza. Will make some fresh mozzarella this afternoon. Will put some of that chicken that the farm friends gave to us. It was so good with our homemade egg noodles! 


Look who is lookin' pur...tty. Miss Momma Red and Little Red are sitting on a bunch of little babies......just for me! She is such a sweetie. I love Cochins, because they are so tame and friendly. Precious personalities! She is probably getting tired of this human Momma bugging her! Three more days and we should see the new little ones!


Yesterday I was using my Momma in Love's rolling pin. It made me think how special it was that I was putting my hands in the same place she had for years and years......making egg noodles and pies for her family and now I was making them for her son.......precious thought......I am thankful for a precious lady who raised him for me! More then just a rolling pin.......a bunch of memories! Thanking Jesus... for her!

Yesterday when I was reading my Bible I read this.......I prayed it for each of you and my family.

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may KNOW HIM better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparable great power for us who believe.  Ephesians 1:16

Hope you all have a sweet day......I will be going up the hill (I call it my mountain) with my family to water our son's trees......it is so beautiful up there. I will take pic's so you can see!


Don't forget to sign up for the party and download your free "Mug Rug" pattern. Go HERE.

Hugs to your day..........praying it will be a special one!

Linda

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Wish I could come and visit you in France. What a special time that would be!
      Hugs, me

      Delete
  2. I too have a pinterest porch board -- LOVE porches and that one is simply devine!

    I have my dear grandma's old rolling pin (and one of her black iron skillets) and I too feel her with me with I place my hands where hers used to work.

    Blessings to you sweet friend!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail, it is adorable isn't it! Love the quilt off to the right. Looks like it would be easy to make. Big squares and wide border.

    Oh my, your Grandma's how precious is that!

    Can't wait to see you someday! Hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love porches, too! The one in your post is gorgeous! What a great place for tea with some lady friends. Can't wait to see your wee chicks when they hatch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful porch.
    Oh what fun we bloggy friends would have sipping tea/coffee and stitchin together.
    God is soo Great.
    He turns the darkest days into really bright wonderful ones.
    Love In HIM
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had my moms rolling pin! Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!