Sunday, August 21, 2011

Praying.........for him!



Good Morning Sweet Ladies, 



Okay for those of you who were here earlier........I  put quite instead of quiet..........ugh! I don't like to make mistakes.......but if you follow me you will know I am sooooooooo human!!!!!!! Sorry if you wanted to use it. 
A bahaahaaa on me moment~

Went to the Potter's Shed........this is what I found..........sun coming through the shed's door........wish you were here..........I would share a cup of tea..........with you!

It is quiet this morning..........all are asleep. I am clinging to this promise in His Word


I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you........John 14:18.

This truth our family will hold on to in this coming week. The battle is starting........doubts are coming.......satan is rearing his ugly head.........I guess this comes with some adoptions. God is teaching us to hang on to Him and nothing else.......that God is the ONE that is most powerful........He is in front of us.......may He keep reminding us when our minds start to wander.  Thinking of little boy across the miles.........may he remember that he is truly loved by our family. We are paying that truth will be in his little mind like never before............please join us precious Prairie Flower Family!!!!!! 

Again this morning the Lord gave this truth.........our little one needs Jesus.......we will teach him..........."God we need Your mercy .......may You be the One that rules. 

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is IN Christ Jesus Our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

We lift our hands up to You............ for You are our Refuge a present help in trouble, You are our strength and our deliver. You are our faithful God........forever! 

Trusting Him whole heartedly, 

Linda

Have a precious day sweet ladies..........you were brought before the Father this morning...........let me know if you have specific prayer! Email me........at top right corner.

P.S. had a wonderful Sat.........cleaned around the farm.........had some helpers with...... our grandkids are such good little workers! I will share tomorrow! 

10 comments:

  1. Good morning, Sweet Linda!

    Just agreeing with you in prayer and want to say, I believe HE has already taken care of this! The battle is HIS and for HIS Glory.

    I am praising HIM for victory, just as HE sent the praisers out ahead of the warriors.....the battle was theirs (HIS) before it even begin!!!!

    Adding prayers now for safe travel and for the HOLY SPIRIT to direct J & T's footsteps!!!

    Blessings on your household today!!!

    OH, and we got rain last night!!!! Yea!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mrs Linda I want to share a quick story. This morning I was looking for something, my daughter was leaving to go back to college. She is attend a christian college here is Louisiana. She needed a cord for her computer, I had been looking (this is difficult because we moved and most things are still packed) and praying to God to help me find it. At the same time I was listening to the tv. Some one was talking about praying in the name of Jesus. I do. But I started asking God in the name of Jesus. As soon as I said Jesus I looked around and there it was hanging out of a box. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Tears and excitement overwhelmed me. So I am also praying in the name of Jesus for your family, that nothing will come against your family in this adventure they are going to go through. In the NAME OF JESUS.

    Love and prayers always,

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so understand Adoption Fears. The enemy comes in like a flood, but the Lord causes you to rise above any drowning waters! He has good for Vitally and He has good for your whole family. It's such a season of digging deep into the depths of the LOVE OF THE FATHER! I will continue to pray that your family will have joy and peace in the Holy Spirit. Blessings!
    Sheri
    www.hilltopblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Post as always
    Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda...what a lovely post! Thank you for this!!! You know that you are in my prayers.

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda.

    I am standing with you in prayer...Thanks for sharing dear lady...
    Hugs,
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am standing with you and the other ladies in prayer.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying with you and your sweet family :)
    Love the prayer and the picture.

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda! Romans 8:38-39 is a favorite Scripture of mine! Satan is so awful. We can only hang on to the Lord and all He promises us. I am praying always for your family. I have struggling so much lately trying to be a good steward of the Lord. Satan loves to taunt me. I have to claim Jesus! I can not let Satan get hold of me. I know you feel the same.
    I hope your week is blessed. Love you! Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!