Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma Yoder!

 Hello sweet ladies, 

What a day............busy is not even close to saying what it was really like. So busy!!!!!!!!! I don't have much energy tonight to hardly get a post up.  But  I did get a few sweet pictures of Grandma Yoder that I just love and thought you might enjoy! Today she is 95. She has good days and bad days. Today was good even though she gets a little confused. We giggled and laughed, so it was very special to myself and her girls who care for her.  This evening Rosa was getting Grandma ready for church........she combed her long hair. 



Love her sweet smile!


She is getting her hair all wrapped up to go under her cap.


I love this precious woman of God. She has been as much of a Grandma to me as my very own. I guess I should call her my Kansas Grandma. Everytime I leave her Home......I know that it might be the last time I will see her alive. My heart hurts just a  bit to think that, that might be true. I kissed her goodbye.......she kissed my hand........I wish I never had to wash it..........she is so dear to me. Rosa put on her apron........she was ready to go hear the precious congregation sing.......and oh can they sing........she will be in the presence of the Lord

My life has been blessed by her........many a giggles we have had!

Hugs from my farm.......... precious ladies, 

Linda


7 comments:

  1. Oh Linda that is So very Sweet...and Oh SO PRECIOUS!!! Praying you get some rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda
    Grandmas are the jewel of our hearts. My Grandma is 93 and I just received a beautiful knitted sweater (she knitted it) for me. The sweater will always hold treasures within each and every stitch that she created. I am thankful to have it for I know that someday she will be with Jesus and Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so precious, Linda. "Blessed are the pure in heart; for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8
    Have a good day ~
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Precious memories, how they linger,
    How they ever flood my soul;
    In the stillness of the midnight,
    Precous, sacred scenes unfold."

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda...you are such an inspiration to me. When I'm tired and don't feel like putting up a blog...I remember you! After a busy day at work, then coming home and working some more...you always have time for us your blogger friends.. Bless you my dear friend!

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for coming by. It always make my day a little more special when I see you have be here. Hope your day is filled with blessings.......know that I will be thinking of you! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful blessing you have in such wonderful friends. I pray for Grandma Yoder too. What a delight! I am so happy when I visit you Linda! God Bless You always! Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!