Monday, January 3, 2011

Good morning!!!!!!!!!! It's Monday....work day at the college!


Good Morninggggggg sweet ladies!

It is back to work we go!!!!!!! Can you see my smiles???????? I have a good " tude" today..........I have on my cute little black jeans.......black shoes.......little white chef coat......white apron.........and a net on my fluffy bun on my head (thank you Jesus I don't have to have it around all my hair) ........it's called "stylin in the kitchen" (for my honey)..........wrong.......but I will pretend.......it really isn't that bad........it is just more fun at home when I can wear my cute little farm apron! Pray that today I can bless some kids...I do so want to be used by the Lord..........and this is the job he gave our "whole family" .........so we want to use it to let them know we love Jesus!

Today we have our Gooseberry Patch cookbook 101 Cupcake, Cookie and Brownie Recipes Cookbook and we are going to make some stuff! Can't wait to try out some of the wonderful recipes!!!!!!! So while I am gone.......please sign up for our giveaway so maybe you can win the gifts!!!!!!!! I can't believe how many have come..........and I am still making my way to your blog if you have one.

Welcome to all the new followers..........you have been definitely noticed..by me.........nice to have the new subscribers also..........I have noticed you also!!!!

Write later and tell you how the day went.....tell me what you might be doing today.....that will make me Happy! Smile!


Sign up for the party if you haven't already!

101 Cupcake, Cookie and Brownie Recipes Cookbook ....Gooseberry Party!

Hugs from the kitchen! I have already prayed for you all this morning..that God would touch and bless your life.......and that you might know that He loves you very much!

I have a little figurine that sits on my country shelf at work........it says.......

Wherever you go always bring your own sunshine..........I think it is better
if it says "YOUR OWN SONSHINE!

God Bless...........Linda

7 comments:

  1. I just recently started following and want to let you know your happy and upbeat post always brighten my day.Oh and knowing someone thought to pray for me today makes me smile too.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda what a wonderful upbeat post you have written...you just know how to make me 'smile'.. Thank you so much for hour prayers..that makes me feel so special !! Think I will call a friend & put a smile on her face.

    Blessings...
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that your day ends as wonderful as it started!
    I'm sure I signed up for your contest. If you've seen my blog you know that I'm a huge fan of Gooseberry Patch.
    Have a Blessed Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy stopping by and reading of your day, it always makes mine so much brighter. Your upbeat spirit is so contagious, I always catch it when I visit.
    Blessings, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for the sweetness! We ended coming home 2 hours early......but we got some time in. Being off work for 3 weeks is a little hard on the checkbook! God is providing though.

    It was nice to see the workers. You end up being like a family while you work.

    You ladies made me smile when I read the comments. Thank you really......... so much for stopping by and leaving a note of encouragement!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the prayers and SONshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Linda,
    I hope your day back to work went well. I thought about you having to go back. I was supposed to go back to school for a work day but we brought my mom home from the hospital and back to the nursing home. It went as well as it could. We got her in bed and she was resting. I know she was very confused and worn out. Tomorrow I go back to teaching and will spend the evening with her in her room.
    I think it will get easier and better. I know I can count on you for prayers. Thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!