Sunday, May 2, 2010

He Is So Good!

You are so welcome to use this photo if you like.


Good Day sweet friends!


Do you ever have days when you doubt? I do. That is why I surround myself with those "who do not lean on their own understanding". I stay close to those who would help me keep my eyes on the Lord. Sometimes life is hard down here. Things don't always run smooth or turn out like we want them to, but I do know that I can be forgiven for my sins and set back on the Rock. Every time!!!!!!! That is such a comfort for me. He will wait patiently for me to rest in Him. I love that about my Father in Heaven. Stay close to Him my friend, He cares more then you will ever know. I have received emails from some of you who have very hard things in your life. I know that He wants to be intimately involved in YOU! I am asking that He would bring you through....... to the other side!


You all have a very nice day and know that I have asked the Lord's blessings on you. I have asked that He would heal you, if that is what you need. That He would touch your heart in a way that you would know that He has personally been there for YOU.


I enjoy all who are coming to my blog. We have some new followers, and ones who have signed up for emails, thank you! I try to get to every new ladies blog. Some are closed, but please know I have tried.


Love and hugs,


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You are so right, God is good!..these are tough times and as you know we've had our share....the Lord is always with us..the other day, we had to get the business van smogged for DMV registration..but the service engine light kept coming on..of course, they won't smog it with the light on and we couldn't afford to take it in for servicing right now...so we started praying..
    that afternoon, the light went off...he took it right in, got it smogged, passed the inspection..about an hour later the light came back on...(found out the light was coming on because of a locking gas cap.) God does answer prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, I love your story. We all have them don't we, the faithfulness of God. You encouraged my heart so! We need to share our stories. I think it helps us all when times are hard. Keeps our eyes where they are supposed to be.


    Blessings sweet friend!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda ~ Thank you for being such a blessing to so many! You are such an inspiration and thank you for your sweet prayers. It is such a blessing that we are able to lift one another up in prayer and that we have such sweet Christian women to learn from. Thank you and God Bless you! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you Linda, I love reading the emails you send me! We are also going through a really hard time right now, my husband is very ill, but all thing work to show God's Glory!!
    Blessings, Kathy L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is a beautiful post; and I love you for blessing us with your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mom, great post! I LOVE the picture!!!!
    I am blessed beyond measure to have you as my mom. I am so thankful to the Lord to have you as my Proverbs 31 woman.
    Love you lots and lots!
    ~Tress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, thank you for the sweet words!!! Yes we do need each other! I am so thankful for each lady that comes to my blog! You are a blessing!!!

    Kathy, Heavenly Father, I ask that you heal what ever it is that Kathy's husband has. Please meet every need that comes their way. Bring them closer to you during this time and please let them know that you love and close to the broken hearted. Give them both the strength that they need for each day. Thank you that you have their names etched in the palm of your hand. You are good and faithful. We will trust you with Kathy and her precious man! In Jesus Name, Amen

    Mary, you are so sweet to me! Thank you! Love and hugs!

    Tressy my sweet girl! What a fun surprise for your Momma! I will love you forever sweetpea!!!! You honor me so. I am so thankful to have you as my baby girl!!!! Love you lots and lots! Momma

    Blessings ladies! Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lord that every day, every time I mess up that I can come to You asking Your forgiveness and lean on You! There is no where I would rather be than resting in Him. Thank you for a beautiful post today~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your encouragement!!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the reminder that Christ does live in us. I think we all need that from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!