Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not so Happy, but smiling!

Okay, I really am happy, but not soo happy. The man came out yesterday and worked for hours to get our new internet up. After he did allllll the work and got everything in place he realized that we needed a different piece of hardware. Hmmmmm..... we were all excited that we were finally going to get some fast internet. We have to wait till Wednesday. So, we are waiting and going to have happy hearts. Smiling!

Today is work day to get my tomatoes in the garden. Yes, I had to break down and buy some, but that is okay. I want to have tomatoes sooner this year. My other ones that I transplanted are about 3 1/2" tall and very full. I am so excited that they are coming along great. I will put Wall of Waters around the tomatoes. My "farmgirl friend" Gail planted her tomatoes last year (we got 18-20"s of snow) and hers came through fantastic. She was able to start her seeds early this year and bless her heart she shared 2 tomato plans with me. She is a sweetie. I used to use wall of waters, but over the last years life has been so full of "much life"! The reason you use them is they protect the little plant. I will take pictures, but with the slow internet I can't load them. I can do one, but it takes for.....e......ver!

Blessings ladies and oh thank you for all that prayed. My foot is doing so much better. I truly think your praying was a blessing to me. It was getting real swollen and red and by the evening all the swelling was down. Thank you for loving me so!!!

Now with shovel in hand I am going to the garden to listen to all the birds. They are singing to the Lord and I get to listen. What a deal for me! God thinks of everything doesn't He?

Whatcha doin today? I love it when you tell me!

My little bird here is singing to you a sweet melody.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am getting ready to water my garden, clean the bathroom, do laundry, put away clean laundry from the other day, straighten up, and get to dinner.

    I was slack yesterday.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! "The birds are singing to the Lord and I get the listen" Beautiful. Our birds are singing praises also. I think I'll go listen too. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I can relate to the slow internet! We just got high speed a few weeks ago and it is worth every penny and so much less stressful!

    I'm new here and can't wait to catch up on older posts. Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to do this blog..........love it!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad our foot is better...yes God loves it when we pray and ask him to help our dear friends...

    Our day was overcast, windy and rainy! But we need the rain and things are really greening up.

    Blessings...

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!