Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Prairie Flower Market Bags"

"Prairie Flower Market Bag"
I have been working on our new design called "Prairie Flower Market Bags." I have been enjoying working with the fabric combinations (my favorite part of sewing). We will soon get them into our "new blog Store" (that will soon be up) and have them for market.

Here is a little close up shot of the detail on our market bag. The pocket is for your coupons, wallet or phone.


Just got accepted to the Kansas Grown Market in Wichita, Kansas. There's a lot of excitement around our farm. We have been getting ready for the market it seems for months. All the little seedlings are huge plants. This Saturday will be our first time of going. Meeting the people will be one of our favorite parts.

Here is a picture of the Un-sewn banner. It turned out toooo fun!! I designed a banner for the front of our booth. Can't wait to start decorating our booth! when we get the booth set up we will put up some pictures.


Vegetables and special baked goodies will be on the menu for the market.. Scones and Focaccia Bread will be one of our specialties.


Hope all is going well out there for you all!

Blessings,

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Ooh so cute! Good job on these. I love reading your posts. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda...The clothespin bag is adorable! Brings back so many memories of Grandma. She always had one hanging on the line. Still haven't found a Lemon Verbena Plant...so haven't been able to make the muffins. May I buy some leaves from you? Keep up the beautiful blog. I enjoy it so much.
    Kim From Stutzmans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs. Stubbs,
    I recently discovered the "Girlhood Magazine" this month and purchased the magazine that featured you and your family. Thus, I have just discovered YOUR website. I so enjoy "meeting" other sisters in Christ! By the way, I am one of those who LIKES your wedding picture since I am in my mid 50s and can very much relate to the 70s "look". I also did not know Christ way back then and am so thrilled to know Him now.
    I'd like to know if your market bags are available yet? I am trying to dowload the instructions you made available in order to make my own. I think it would be a great project to make with my 10 year old daughter.
    Lord bless you!
    Mrs. Patty Glaviano
    P.S. I'm not sure just how to choose a profile as suggested with this e-mail comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!